Friday, July 31, 2009

Packing, Tossing, Selling and Completely Stressing

All right, so I'm completely stressing out. We're moving out of state which is a totally new experience for me and I have so much to do. The house is a disaster, I'm up to my eyeballs in boxes. I'm trying to get rid of as much as I can but arrrrgggg what's a pack rat to do???!!!???

Plus everything that could go wrong has over the past few days and I just need to get back on track. Breathe Amy breathe...we're going to a better place. NO not THAT place, but to the great green state of New Hampshire.

Every time we drive up to deliver another load of stuff to the new place and we crest the hill and those green mountains fill my windshield I start singing..."I love the mountains, I love the rolling hills, I love the fireflies, I love the daffodils, I love the fireside, when all the lights are low, boom di a da boom di a da boom di a da boom boom boom boom" And even though we are on a highway with hardly any other cars in sight Sam still rolls up the windows so no one will hear me. You never know, a moose might think my lilting voice is a mating call eeeeeeeeeeeek.

So, I'm trying to get rid of as much as possible. I posted some photos to my Flickr page and have more coming. I have lots of furniture, clothes, kitchenwares, etc. to get rid of. If you live in MA, I'm just 10 minutes north of Boston.

I've all ready freecycled a bunch. If you don't freecycle you should check it out, it's a great way to reduce, reuse and recycle.

I could really use a margarita right about now...

1 comment: