Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Retro Graphics



I hope everyone's 2011 is getting off to a great start!  This year has begun a little crazier than usual in the Green Carbon household, but such is life.  I like being crazy busy but don't like when the crazy on the fringe invades my home.

We had a little neighborhood drama to start off the new year but it has come to pass and hopefully everyone involved will get the help they need.  Because of my giving nature I was inadvertently sucked into the soap opera.  But hey, I'm always doing good deeds and helping others just because that's who I am.   But, this little mama really hopes some good karma is coming her way for all this goodness she's putting out there.

This weekend I made some new graphics for my Zazzle shop.  I think they're rather funny but seeing them all together I'm sort of sensing a pattern.  Yeah, maybe a new backbone is in order for the new year. 



No comments:

Post a Comment