Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Subscribe to the Bristol Books Examiner

I love books, I love writing so I started writing for Examiner at the end of May and combined two of my favorite things. My page is the Bristol Books Examiner  and I'd love for you to check it out and subscribe to my page.

I'm always looking for new subjects to write about so if you are an author looking to promote your book, a book store or library with an upcoming event, an artist who crafts with books, or just an avid reader with a book recommendation please email me at GreenCarbonMail@yahoo.com

Here are a few of my articles:

100th Issue of 'The Walking Dead' offers eight different covers to choose from

Concert and silent auction to benefit the Gordon-Nash Library


John Steinbeck

 John Mellencamp to receive the John Steinbeck Award

No comments:

Post a Comment