Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Movie trailer parody of 'Reservoir Dogs'


With help from members of the Newfound Film Making Club I was able to put together the first version of my Re-Cyco Dogs. This is a shot for shot remake of the official 'Reservoir Dogs' trailer.

TIP: Want to watch both trailers at the same time? Start playing the Re-Cyco Dogs trailer and at 3 seconds hit play on the Reservoir Dogs Trailer.

Below is the video we based our parody on.


Below is our first version of Re-Cyco Dogs filmed on a green screen.


The lighting wasn't quite right creating issues with our movie software being able to swap the green screen for the gritty background I was looking for. We'll be doing a a re-shoot next week, but I wanted to get the green screen version out there so you could see what I've been working on. I crack up every time I see their little butts wiggling across the screen.

If you'd like your own set of custom made Re-Cyco Dogs, just shoot me a message.

No comments:

Post a Comment